Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012 in Pictures

One of the reasons I frequent the same club every year is the effort they put into documenting the night. Usually my costumes are too cumbersome to carry a camera, despite my own strong interest in photography. It's a real conflict, because this is exactly the type of photo opportunity that I would lap up in normal circumstances were I not part of the subject. In particular, the studio set up that Freakscene puts together is a major attraction for anybody that puts effort into their costume and wants a high quality document of it for prosperity. I have collated those studio images of The Zombies here, in addition to those of the outstanding AT-ST created by my buddy Mark. The studio shots were taken by Nathan Richardson of Splinter Images while photographer David Hegarty shot the walkabout images shown after them. 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment